Outer Banks Pool Filters Repair and Replacement
5 Easy Steps to help Maintain YOUR Pool Sand Filter
Outer Banks Pool Filters
Outer Banks Pool Filters are the most important piece of pool equipment that you have. In order to get the most life out of your pool motor and have the most efficient pool filter then you need to follow these 5 Easy Steps in order to get the most life out of your pool motor and have cystal clear pool water.
- Check to be sure that you have the correct amount of sand in your pool filter. There are all different size Sand filters on the market today.
- Pool filter manufacture suggests that you replace the sand in your pool filter every 3 to 5 years. This really depends on bather load and the amount of debris around your pool.
- Use a Filter Treatment twice a year. When you first open your pool use the filter treatment to help loosen particles and debris. and right before you close down your pool for the winter.
- Sunscreen is really harsh on pool equipment and so are dogs. I know you love your dog but keep them out of the pool there fur gets past the pump basket and into the filter.
- Keep pool area trimmed back so that leaves sticks and straw do not constantly blow into the pool. If you have landscaping inside the pool fence try to keep it cut back the best you can.
Using these 5 Easy steps you will extend the life of your Outer Banks pool filter, and intern extend the life of your pool motor saving you money time and frustration. Barefoot Pool Service is here to make your pool and spa experience easy and trouble free. Call Barefoot Pool Service (252) 564-9888 for a free equipment check-up. Contact Us Today and start Saving money on your pool service and repair bills.